Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 20608227
- Open text field 1: 225ml-Flasche mit Spender
- Tested and approved by conservators
- Doesn't become brittle with age in correct storage environment
- Can be used on most non-metallic items
- Resistant to yellowing
- Doesn't off-gas once dry
- Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Archival quality PVA, our best selling acid free adhesive. Excellent lay-flat properties this helps to keep curling or waves in the paper to a minimum and dries clear. The easy to use polyvinyl acetate (P.V.A.) formula is fast setting, remaining tacky for long enough to be worked before drying completely. This adhesive was formulated specifically for preservation materials, dries semi-clear and flexible and should not become brittle with age. Adheres to most surfaces. Can be mixed with Methyl Cellulose for a slower drying adhesive.