|To 4||€9.90 *|
|From 5||€9.40 *|
|From 20||€8.90 *|
|From 50||€7.90 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10382
- Light, ergonomic full face cover
- For archives, collections, galleries and many other places
- Protects the entire face
- Multiple use, can be disinfected with alcohol, ozone or UV light
- Comes flat and is simply assembled
- Consists of a clear protective shield, soft foam between forehead and shield and elastic headband
- Made in the EU
For wherever several people work together and one wants to protect oneself from the transmission of the Sars-CoV-2 virus. In archives, collections, galleries and many other places. The clear full face mask made of 0.4 mm thick PET plastic protects the entire face, is light and ergonomically well thought-out. It can be disinfected with alcohol, ozone or UV light. Glasses and a breathing mask can also be used. The delivery is flat. The mask is then simply assembled by yourself with a soft foam strip between the forehead and the protective shield and an elastic headband.
- Also ideal for beard wearers and people with a lot of head hair.
- Wearing comfort: As the whole face is covered, there is no nose clip, the foam material ensures a comfortable fit on the forehead.
- Smell: It is absolutely odourless.
- Breathing: With the shield you can breathe without restriction.
- Moisture: Even by extreme exhalation the material does not fog up.
- Comprehensibility: The great advantage of this mask is that the mouth remains visible and thus enables people with hearing impairment to read lips. The ears are not covered.
- Wearer of glasses: Glasses and sunglasses fit under the face shield.
- Hearing aids: Even hearing aid wearers have no restrictions.
- Cleaning: The mask can be disinfected, sterilized and washed. The material is very durable. Therefore the mask lasts very long.
- For children: Fits also for children, but since it is quite big, they are slightly restricted in their movement.